Filter by categories
- Oral History (43) Apply Oral History filter
- Traditional Knowledge (20) Apply Traditional Knowledge filter
- Reference (17) Apply Reference filter
- Ethno-archeology (15) Apply Ethno-archeology filter
- Annual Reports (14) Apply Annual Reports filter
- Language (10) Apply Language filter
- Clothing (6) Apply Clothing filter
- Science Camps (4) Apply Science Camps filter
- Plants (2) Apply Plants filter
Gwichya Gwich'in Place Names up the Arctic Red River and south of the Mackenzie River, Gwich'in Settlement Area, N.W.T.
Kritsch, Ingrid and Alestine Andre
"Gwichya Gwich'in Oral History Project." In: Bridges Across Time: The NOGAP Archaeology Project, pp. 5-13. Edited by Jean-Luc Pilon.
Kritsch, Ingrid, Alestine Andre and...
Gwich'in Elders 2001 Calendar
Kritsch, Ingrid, Alestine Andre and Leslie McCartney
Published by Gwich'in Social and Cultural Institute, 2001, 16 pages
Teetł'it Gwich'in Heritage Places and Sites in the Peel River Watershed
Kritsch, Ingrid, Sarah Jerome, Eleanor Mitchell
Published by Gwich'in Social and...
The Traditional Use of the Travaillant Lake Area Using Trails and Place Names of the Gwichya Gwich'in from Arctic Red River, N.W.T
Andre, Alestine and Ingrid Kritsch...
Fort McPherson National Historic Site Revisited: The History and Importance of Fort McPherson from a Teetl'it Gwich'in Perspective
Ehdiitat Gwich'in Place Names Research
Published by Gwich'in Social and Cultural Institute, draft, 137pp
Report prepared under contract...
Gwich'in Elders 2003 Calendar
Published by Gwich'in Social and Cultural Institute, 2003, 16 pages
Iitsiilaii Oozri Hah: The Bell With a Name
Published by Eva and Hugh Colin, Gwich'in Social and Cultural Institute & GNWT (Department of...
The Gwich'in Territorial Park Plant Report
Published by Gwich'in Social and Cultural Institute, 1995, 10pp
Report is based on...