Filter by categories
- Oral History (43) Apply Oral History filter
- Traditional Knowledge (20) Apply Traditional Knowledge filter
- Reference (17) Apply Reference filter
- Ethno-archeology (15) Apply Ethno-archeology filter
- Annual Reports (14) Apply Annual Reports filter
- Language (10) Apply Language filter
- Clothing (6) Apply Clothing filter
- Science Camps (4) Apply Science Camps filter
- Plants (2) Apply Plants filter
GSCI Annual Report, 1994/1995
* Gwichya Gwich’in Place Names, Phase III
* Gwich’in Territorial Park (Campbell Lake) Oral History, continued
Iindo Khehlok Tr'eedah: Moving Forward As One
Outlines how GSCI should continue to document, preserve and promote Gwich'in culture and language through further oral...
Coming Together to Heal Ourselves, Five Year Plan, 1992
Defining the overall vision for the Gwich'in Social and Cultural Institute.
Final Report: Oral Histories of Four Gwichya Gwich’in Elders, Arctic Red River
Report prepared for Oral...
Final Report, Fishtrap Project May 1991
Published by Gwich'in Social and Cultural Institute, 1994, 49pp
Report prepared for Canadian...
"Compilation of Baseline Environmental Information for the Peel River Watershed."
Gwich'in Geographies Ltd.
Manuscript produced for the Peel River...
Tree River / Devlan Oral History Project.
Published by Gwich'in Social and Cultural Institute, 2003, 6pp
Report prepared under...
The nomination of Mouth of the Peel Village (Nagwichoo tshik) as a Territorial Historic Site
Fafard, Melanie and Ingrid Kritsch
Form on file with Gwich'...
Nagwichoonjik, the 'river through a big country.'
Gwich'in Chapter. Nomination of the Mackenzie River as a Canadian Heritage River....
Annotated bibliography of sources related to the Natural Values of the Mackenzie River.
Prepared for GNWT Department of Resources, Wildlife...