John Firth. This photo was taken in 1929, a few weeks after Mr. Firth received his 60 years of service pin from the Hudson's Bay Company. The pin appears on his lapel. (According to information...
Margaret (Stewart) Firth and John Firth.
Royal Northwest Mounted Police (RNWMP) Monument to the 1911 Lost Patrol in the Fort McPherson Anglican Church graveyard.
Walter Alexie, Richard Thompson, Vanessa Kaye and Melanie Fafard examining the bank for artefacts in the Tł’oondih area.
Red and white glass trade beads found in-situ during excavation at the Martin Zheh site up the Arctic Red River in 1995.
Archaeologist Eric Damkjar shows Yvonne Andre how to make stone tools while Erika Kritsch looks on. Photo taken during the GSCI Gwich'in Science Camp (Martin Zheh Ethno-Archaeology Field School)...
Berna Natsie excavating in the lower levels of the Martin Zheh site up the Arctic Red River in 1996.
Youth working with archaeologists at the Fort McPherson archaeological site in August 2002.
Gerald Tetlichi holding a barbed antler spear point he excavated at the Fort McPherson site in 2002.
Morgan Keevik and Gerald Tetlichi screening for artefacts at the archaeological site in Fort McPherson. August 2000.