5. Thidyee Niinjuu
In the early 1950's, before Inuvik was built, the Roman Catholic brothers from the Aklavik Mission used to have a fish camp here. They fished here for the residential school and the mission dogs in Aklavik. The mission boat called the Immaculata used to pick the brothers up from this camp and take them back to Aklavik.